ResMed is a leading developer, manufacturer and marketer of products for the screening, treatment and long-term management of sleep-disordered breathing (SDB) and Respiratory Care. ResMed operates in over 70 countries via 18 direct offices and a network of distributors with extensive knowledge and experience of local markets. ResMed was founded in 1989, and since then operations have grown dramatically over the past 20 years due to successful market development and continuous introduction of highly innovative product lines.
ResMed is searching for our location in Martinsried (near Munich) a
Business Analyst E-Commerce (f/m)
Do you like to actively shape ResMed's future and make a real difference in our patients' lives? Do you like short communication channels and a policy of open-door? ResMed, the market leader in Healthcare, offers you an innovative work environment in which our highest quality standards contribute to improving millions of lives.
We are looking for a professional who is excited about building a superior consumer brand experience for our company. The key focus area for the Business Analyst E-Commerce (f/m) is to develop and implement an appropriate e-Commerce strategy for all European online shops. You will work closely with external agencies and internal departments like Marketing, Sales and Finance.
- Develop system of key figures / indicators and derive strategic visions and recommendations for action
- Track business results through monthly planning, budgeting and forecasting reports
- Consult business to increase revenue and profit by implementing multi-channel initiatives
- Translate business needs into functional requirements in collaboration with internal IT
- Degree in business administration, Commerce, comparable education or job experience
- Ideally a minimum of three years of experience in a company for brand marketing / consumer marketing with a focus on B2C e-Commerce
- Experience in healthcare, medical device, pharmaceutical, or other regulated industry is a plus
- Knowledge of tracking analysis and reporting tools
- Knowledge of SAP hybris Multichannel Suite is a plus
- Strong analytical, problem solving and strategic thinking skills
- Very good presentation and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Fluent proficiency in spoken and written English; preferably an additional foreign language
If your profile and experience correspond with the requirements above, please submit your CV and cover letter in English via our Job Portal.
Eintrag geschaltet am 21.04.2017
Bitte beziehe dich bei deiner Bewerbung auf t3n.