Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
We are looking for a business marketing manager to support our B2B marketing efforts in DACH, especially in the field of Industry Marketing and campaign management. This position will be responsible for creating and managing high class innovative regional business marketing initiatives, like defining an Industry marketing strategy, setting up business marketing campaigns, creating partnerships with industry bodies and associations, building out strategic content such as white papers, narratives, how-to-guides, running specific events and more. The position will be part of the EMEA marketing team, based in Hamburg, Germany.
- This position requires the ability to work across multiple projects with a variety of teams in DACH, with strong operational capabilities and a hands-on attitude in a high pace matrix-organization and in a complex environment. As part of the EMEA marketing team the candidate has to be savvy in an international organization and needs to show excellent skills in stakeholder management.
- Draft a strategy for an accelerated industry marketing approach for Facebook and its family of Apps and services (Instagram, Audience Network, Messenger etc.) in DACH for 2018
- Develop and execute initiatives, which are designed to drive impact and a positive perception in the advertising industry in DACH and if applicable in Central Europe
- Build out industry relationships by dedicated marketing initiatives like sponsorships, event participations, content partnerships etc.
- Project managing a comprehensive multi-channel industry marketing campaign towards all needs and partners
- Plan and execute selected Facebook owned and industry events in close cooperation with our events team, sister departments and speakers
- Develop marketing materials designed to enhance our advertisers’, agency partners’ and the industry’s understanding of Facebook-advertising and marketing
- Develop scalable ways to use data and metrics in marketing initiatives to drive growth and sales for clients and agencies
- Work closely with the global and EMEA departments/teams (especially the industry marketing division) to create, localize and adapt international initiatives towards regional needs and collaborate intensively with the main business stakeholders in DACH (especially Global Sales, Corporate communications, Policy and consumer marketing)
- University degree
- 8+ years of relevant experience in (B2B) marketing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and a proven track record for marketing activities development and execution
- Skillset of strategic thinking combined with a proven hands-on operational excellence
- Demonstrated capacity for business marketing operations in an Internet and/or advertising environment
- Extensive knowledge of the advertising market & the corresponding marketing / online industry
- Ability and passion to work in an international organization and in a high paced “always-on” environment