ResMed is a leading developer, manufacturer and marketer of products for the screening, treatment and long-term management of sleep-disordered breathing (SDB) and Respiratory Care. ResMed operates in over 70 countries via 18 direct offices and a network of distributors with extensive knowledge and experience of local markets. ResMed was founded in 1989, and since then operations have grown dramatically over the past 20 years due to successful market development and continuous introduction of highly innovative product lines.
ResMed is searching for our location in Martinsried (near Munich) an
IT Manager Endpoint Engineering and Service Desk EU (f/m)
The IT Endpoint Manager (f/m) will be responsible for driving complex technical projects and delivering exceptional IT customer service across Europe. This role will be responsible for building a strong team of endpoint engineers and service desk professionals in multiple western European countries. This person will also focus on maintaining technical Service Level Agreements for assigned systems, and engaging with non-technical users to accelerate adoption of new technologies.
Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Manage all aspects of service desk operations within the Europe region, and drive global alignment across regional service desk teams in Europe, Americas, and Asia Pacific
- Lead end-to-end delivery of key IT initiatives and work with non-technical end users to accelerate new technology adoption
- Champion the benefits of leveraging IT technologies as solution for business needs
- Develop organizational teams, building team skillsets, and alignment to improve efficiencies and technical competencies
- Allocate resources, milestones and activities by taking into account knowledge, skills and resources available within the various teams
- Drive operational effectiveness through root cause analysis and corrective actions
- Engage internal / external suppliers of engineering resources and technologies and manage contractual agreements with solution providers and vendors
- BA / BS in Information Technology or related area required, MS / MBA preferred
- At least 5 years of Information Technology experience in managing technical service desk operations and personnel
- At least 5 years Systems Administration experience with:
- PC, Mac, and Mobile (iOS) platforms
- Operating Systems (Windows 7 and 10, iOS)
- LAN / WAN, Active Directory
- Productivity Tools (MS Office, Adobe, SharePoint, video conferencing)
- Support Tools (MDM / AirWatch, SCCM etc.)
- System Security and Compliance
- Experience with workflow management / ticketing systems, Service Now experience preferred
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with technical / non-technical parties
- Experience in working with multicultural teams
- Fluent English and very good German skills, French is a plus
We offer you an innovative work environment in which our highest quality standards contribute to improving millions of lives. Do you like to actively shape ResMed’s future and make a real difference in our patients’ lives? Do you like short communication channels and a policy of open-door?
If your profile and experience correspond with the requirements above, please submit your CV and cover letter in English via our Job Portal.
Eintrag geschaltet am 21.04.2017
Bitte beziehe dich bei deiner Bewerbung auf t3n.