You will work closely with the Head of Local Marketing/Design, a team of designers and copywriters as well as with the HQ marketing teams to develop further and own on-brand creative concepts and assets across our digital performance and crm channels.
About the Role
Being a communication design expert, this role requires exceptional people, communication and planning skills.
It is crucial to the role to ensure a high level of collaboration, to establish a well working information flow, processes and good relationship across various departments and stakeholders (e.g. central design, performance, product marketing, crm team as well as the local marketing teams). Willingness to push and develop other people further, curiosity, an international mindset and an exceptional drive are helping the role to address also complex situations and requests. In short, you are a proven leader, effective communicator and exceptional motivator.
Leading to translate either acquisition or retention strategies into creative concepts and assets, your a proven team player to achieve quality and consistency from the core product to marketing communication. You are responsible to develop together with the central marketing teams the long-term vision of the channels use and Defining the look & feel, building and developing guidelines for the channels mentioned, are a core part of your work.
You have an affinity for technology, and a strong understanding of the relationship between content and platforms. Knowing the customers by heart, this role is able to translate feature development into meaningful consumer creative concepts and cohesive assets.
The Main responsibilities:
- Take responsibility for all phases of the work for major projects, from research to conceptual / detailed design and make sure the implementation follows accordingly
- Own on brand concepts and assets across all our digital performance and crm channels to passengers, drivers, businesses and hospitality (working experience with sketch and after effects is a plus)
- Take leadership for junior and regular experience designers working on related projects, support in hiring processes and be part of every major decision within the design team
- Collaborate closely with a variety of stakeholders (e.g. product design, performance, product marketing and crm team as well as the local marketing teams) to get the best possible output
- Motivate the team to deliver compelling ideas and unique assets in various illustration, photography, video or animation and disciplines (art and copy)
- Lead a knowledge driven culture and shape direction, help bringing ideas to life yourself as well
- Be responsible for consistency for social performance, e-mail and website communication
- Lead identifying creative opportunities to improve on existing and approach
- Be an expert to effectively articulate ideas, present to groups internally and externally
- Challenge the team to be flexible to address the right speed/quality output within a dynamic and complex environment
- Utilize the best and most current practices to produce beautiful and refined visual designs across a diverse set of requirements and features
What you’ll need:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in advertising agencies or brand unit of a company leading the development from creative concepts to execution
- You are very experienced in digital brand advertising and you feel at home in website, performance and crm communications
- You set yourself high standards regardless if the task is big or small, a proven very good eye for details and and beautiful design
- You’re a dedicated team player, with proven leadership skills and an open mind (team lead experience is a big plus)
- You enjoy organizing and planning, driving forward projects and helping the team getting things done
- You have experience in working with external agencies and suppliers. You feel very comfortable presenting your work to others
- Your written (and spoken) German and English is brilliant
- You are a keen learner and you enjoy working in fast changing and international environment
- Knowledge in HTML and CSS code is a plus
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi is the evolution of the hail since 2009 - the free smartphone app was the world's first taxi app that put people just two taps away from a licensed taxi, and provides a direct connection between passengers and drivers. We are today the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 70 cities within 11 countries. A mytaxi hail is accepted around Europe every second from mytaxi’s network of over 120,000 drivers and more than ten million downloads. With more than 500 employees mytaxi spans across Germany, UK, Ireland, Italy, Greece, Poland, Spain, Austria, Portugal, Sweden, Romania, Peru and Chile.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been a subsidiary of the Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). After the merger with Hailo in July 2016 and the acquisitions of the leading taxi-app providers from Greece (Beat) and Romania (Clever), we're building Europe's leading taxi app today whilst shaping a future that will see new technologies and business models revolutionise urban mobility.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!
- ...and all the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers, gym for free, a chill-out room with a massage chair, a foosball table and many more