To boost the success of our marketing operations for QBS group and our partners we are looking for a talented marketing resource with broad marketing skills and especially a good track record in online marketing.
As Marketing Manager for the DACH Region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), you are part of our central marketing team and work in a close relationship with our DACH Channel team and our DACH (marketing) partners.
You will be responsible for the development and execution of all marketing activities within the DACH Region. These cover lead generation, managing websites, newsletters, partner and customer events, promoting and coordinating our partner marketing services.
As Marketing Manager, you have a good understanding of modern marketing principles and go-to-market processes. You understand the dynamics and challenges of working with channel partners and are at ease with digital and social marketing techniques and tools, including web, analytics, inbound, email marketing and advertising platforms. Additionally, you also know how to run successful events and manage the various offline marketing tools. Experience in marketing within business software is considered a strong plus.
- Demand generation – co-develop and execute online and offline lead generation marketing programs
- Communication - co-develop and manage relevant content and publish on website and social media
- Co-develop and execute online and offline awareness campaigns
- Develop, promote and coordinate marketing and lead generation services to our partners
- Set-up and maintain working relationships with external marketing partners
- Preferably 2-3 years of experience in audience or digital and social marketing.
- Experience with both branding and lead generation, including working with CMS (Sitecore, Umbraco), CRM and marketing automation tools.
- Experience with the marketing of business software is considered a plus.
- Good analytical skills, including web analytics measurement, reports & dashboards.
- Ability to create marketing materials – including blog posts, advertising and presentations.
- Experience with working in a channel-organization is a strong plus.
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good people skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Flexible attitude: QBS group is a young company. This means that you can really contribute to the success of our organization, but will also work in a fast-growing company that has regular “growing pains” and requires flexibility to adapt from all colleagues.
About QBS group
Quattro Business Solutions (QBS group) is Value Add SMB Distributor for Microsoft Dynamics.
The world has changed! From a sellers’ market in the early 00’s to a buyers’ market today, where customers ‘travel’ the biggest part of their buying journey online. From a sale to a marketing focused approach, with heavy competition and a growing demand for standard cloud based solutions.
To support Dynamics Partners with these huge changes, Microsoft introduced the Volume Strategy - Road to Repeatability - and appointed QBS group as partner to support and guide Dynamics Partners in this new world. We have started our journey (as Dynamics Master VAR) in early 2013 and currently support close to 400 partners – Resellers and ISV’s - in 17 countries. Recent information from Microsoft shows that on average QBS partners outperform non-QBS partners, underlining the success of the strategy.
We support our partners with services aimed at achieving growth in revenue and reduction in costs. Our partner services include marketing & lead generation, training & coaching, sales & deal support, partner care & licensing, resource optimization, hosting services and an ISV Program.
The Marketing Manager will be based in our office in Hamburg and of course you can also work from your home office. You will report to our Corporate Marketing Lead while maintaining a very close working relationship with our QBS Channel team of the DACH Region.