Senior QA Engineer (m/f)
Are you bored of developing the test automation of the next random e-commerce startup?
Are you tired of taking on another QA’s work?
Instead, you want to work on something fresh and new? Come and work with us.
At 7S you will influence our product quality and the test automation suite . You will test our existing product and automate your work. If you are not satisfied playing a minor role in an average Berlin business, then this is the job you have been waiting for. Startup climate and a lot of challenges are waiting for you.
WHO WE ARE
We are Seven Senders. Our product revolutionizes cross-border e-commerce by enabling an optimal customer experience after checkout.
We engage with thousands of customers across Europe.
You will prepare test plans and execute them against some cool features in our products. Develop and maintain a robust, scalable test automation framework for a B2B web-application. Test complex backend logic as well as ReactJS based single-page front-end applications. Test web and mobile views.
Some of the technologies we are using:
- Amazon web services (S3, CloudFront, etc.)
- PHP, MySQL, Symfony
- Java, MongoDB, Spring.
- ReactJS, Angular, Bootstrap, jQuery
For testing automation we use Jenkins, Selenium, Groovy, TestNG.
WHAT WE EXPECTWork responsibility
- Prepare and execute test plan against our products
- Maintain and extend our test cases base
- Work closely with developers and PMs on product delivery ofr the highest quality
- Document tests and report test automation framework for a a B2B web-application
- Maintain our existing testing infrastructure
- Good communication skills, spoken and written English
- Hands on attitude is highly desirable,
- Experience in preparing test plans and executing them against web and rest applications
- Solid knowledge of Java or Groovy for test automation development
- Experience in writing tests with webdriver and api framework
- Experience with best practices regarding test automation
WHAT WE OFFER
- A great product and a highly motivated team that wants to push boundaries
- Rapidly growing team with long-term prospects
- A budget for personal development
- Excellent working conditions with a location in the heart of Berlin
- Attractive and performance-based salary
We look forward to getting to know you and to understand your ideas and plans in a personal meeting.
Share this Post:
Seven Senders GmbH
Frau Janina Cebulla
Schwedter Str. 36a
Eintrag geschaltet am 28.11.2017