IT in Procter & Gamble, this is where business, innovation and technology come together to create competitive advantage. Our mission is to deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers all over the world.
As IT Manager for warehousing, planning or supply chain management systems, you will be responsible for defining and leading the execution of key solutions and applications of our digitization masterplan. That will include:
- Implementing and maintaining the system solutions
- Assessing new business needs against current capabilities and identifying requirements and associated value where functional gaps are identified
- Partnering with our business partners and technology suppliers to design, build and qualify new capabilities required to deliver the masterplan
- Identifying innovation opportunities and developing business cases, then driving operational proof of concept to confirm viability.
We are looking for:
- Recent graduates with a passion for business and technology, with experience working on IT projects and eager to develop a career in leveraging IT to transform the business.
- Knowledge and experience in managing application development.
- Ability to be hands on and understand the capabilities offered by complex applications, then to simplify these solutions for broader consumption.
- Ability to execute complex projects including clear communication of status to relevant parties.
- Desire to build deep technical skills and expertise to deliver sustainable applications and capabilities
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills: ability to communicate complex issues and solutions