We’re looking for talented and motivated people to join our team!
Smartfrog is a tech startup focused on the “Internet of Things”, which is about making everyday objects more intelligent and connected to the internet, enabling the user to access them from anywhere at any time. We want the latest technologies to be affordable and user-friendly, so that our everyday lives become more comfortable, more efficient and more secure. Are you the kind of person who gets excited by new challenges? Do you want to help us find innovative solutions to those challenges? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What we offer
- A dynamic office environment at an international tech startup in the heart of Berlin
- The chance to help build an exciting new brand and develop new products
- A young and agile business with flat hierarchies
- Great potential to develop your career
- Flexible hours and working arrangements
- Attractive compensation package
Start: ASAP; fulltime
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback, incl. the drawing of conclusions about future measures and how this translates to the company’s larger objectives from a user’s point of view.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Proven UI experience
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wireframing tools
- Good skills in HTML5/CSS3, working experience with authoring framework like Bootstrap/Foundation and establishing a website guide
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- English speaking
How to apply
Are you interested in joining the Smartfrog team? Please send us your application including salary expectations and with your portfolio (github, websites). Please let us also know how you found us.
We are excited to get to know you!
Contact: Mr. Arnaud Seilles